How Long Does It Take to Replace a Tiffin Commercial Roof–Each commercial Tiffin roofing project is different. Larger commercial roofs will take longer to install than smaller roofs. However, on average, a roofing company in Tiffin spends a little over a week on a commercial roofing project.
At Robison, we want you to understand the roofing process from start to finish. We’ve laid out the typical timeline a roofing company in Tiffin would use for installing or replacing a commercial roof.
Roofing Company in Tiffin: What Impacts Your Roofing Timeline?
Many different variables impact the timeline of your commercial roofing project. These include:
- The style of your roof
- The square footage of your roof
- The material of your roof
- Roof damage
These are materialistic variables that can impact your commercial roofing project. A roofing company in Tiffin has other factors that can impact their work too.
- Roof maintenance
These are other factors that can impact the timeline of your commercial roofing project.
Roofing Company in Tiffin: What Goes Into a Commercial Roofing Project by a Roofing Company in Tiffin?
Roofing Company in Tiffin: Customers First
At Robison we pride ourselves on making customer satisfaction our top priority. A trusted commercial roofing company in Tiffin will take your needs and concerns into consideration before starting the job. They should ensure that everything is done to the customer’s request, even if that means a longer project timeline.
Roofing Company in Tiffin: Quality Job
A trusted commercial roofing company in Tiffin shouldn’t cut corners while doing a job. When a customer asks for a commercial roof replacement, they expect the roofing company to take all the proper steps to ensure quality.
Roofing Company in Tiffin: Speed and Simplicity
A reputable commercial roofing company in Tiffin will work quickly and efficiently to install your commercial roof. They will make decisions based on the most reliable information.
An essential factor in the roofing process is how simple the project managers make the process. The project timeline should be easy for both the client and the construction crew to understand. There should also be a clear layout of the project timeline.
However, make sure your client understands that you might need more time than you originally agreed upon. There are some uncontrollable factors that might cause delays such as weather or other conditions.
Roofing Company in Tiffin: How Long Will My Commercial Roofing Project Take?
An average commercial roofing project performed by a roofing company in Tiffin typically takes a little over a week to complete. However, larger buildings can take up to an additional week or two to complete. Many roofing professionals say to expect a roofing job to last four days for 3,000 square feet of roof. Each additional 1,500 feet after that will typically add another day of labor.
If your Tiffin business needs a new roof, it’s best to start planning now. A commercial roofing job may take longer than expected, so it’s best to start planning now.
10 Types of Roofs a Commercial Roofing Company in Tiffin Can Install:
- Metal Roofing: This includes aluminum, corrugated galvanized steel, tile sheets, copper, and coated or stainless steel1. Metal roofs in Iowa are durable, fire-resistant and almost maintenance-free.
- Built-up Roofing Membrane (BUR): BUR is a traditional hot-tar-and-gravel Iowa roof that is built from three or more plies of waterproof material alternated with hot tar and ballasted by a layer of smooth river stone.
- Green Roof: Green roofs are covered with plants a roofing company in Tiffin say it can improve air quality, reduce water runoff and insulate homes to reduce urban heat islands.
- Spray-On Roofing/Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF): SPF is a material that’s sprayed as a liquid so it can expand into a foam, creating a solid layer across an existing Iowa roof.
- Single-Ply Membrane Roofing: This roofing type is made from sheets of rubber and other synthetics that can be ballasted, mechanically fastened or chemically adhered to insulation creating a layer of protection on your commercial facility in Iowa.
- Silicone Roof Coating Systems: Silicone coatings are typically applied in a single coat at a rate of 20 mils thick, as opposed to multiple coats associated with many other types of systems.
- Thermoset EPDM Membrane: A reputable commercial roofing company in Tiffin knows EPDM roofing offers superior durability and versatility, making it one of the longest lasting types of Iowa commercial roofs available.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: Modified bitumen is an asphalt-based product designed for buildings with low-slope or “flat” roof structures.
- Thermoplastic Roof Membrane: This type of roofing in Iowa is gaining popularity due to its high impact resistance and flexibility.
- Flat Roofs: These are more cost effective, quicker and easier to install. Materials include rubber rolls, EPDM, PVC, TPO, bitumen, and modified bitumen.
Are You Ready to Work with a Premier Roofing Company in Tiffin?
A Roofing Company in Tiffin Takes Care of All Your Roofing Needs
Our roofing company in Tiffin staff are what make us one of the most trustworthy residential and commercial roofing companies in Tiffin. At Robison, a roof repair company in Tiffin we focus on functionality, aesthetics, and cost on every roofing job. Our goal is to design and create a roofing system that is the perfect fit for each client’s individual needs. Whether it’s a residential, commercial, agricultural, or industrial roof – our roofing company in Tiffin has you covered.
If you’re not sure which roofing material is best for your home or structure in Tiffin, we’ll answer all your questions so that you can make an informed decision. Whether you’re considering asphalt shingles for your new home or a flat roof for a new commercial building, we will provide answers to all your roofing concerns.
At Robison Construction,
We Stand Behind Our Word and Our Work!
At Robison Construction, we are your trusted source for commercial roof repair in Tiffin. We provide fast and professional service for every kind of roof. Our team of professionals is here to service your roof from start to finish, we even provide residential roof repair in Tiffin. We are also a metal building contractor in Tiffin. For a free estimate on your next project, fill out an online form here or call us at 319-363-0110.
Robison Construction is committed to providing you with the best options for your roof system and design. We approach every roofing project with a focus on functionality, cost, and aesthetics. Each project is handled with unique perspective and integrity. Ingenuity and an eye for solutions make Robison Construction the obvious choice for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial roofing systems.